Seniormark has over 24 years of experience specializing in Medicare and Medicare health and supplement plans. With 6 licensed experts on staff, we can help answer your employees’ toughest Medicare questions. We also have 2 office locations conveniently located in Sidney and Vandalia. And best of all, our help comes at no cost to you or your employees!
“When any of our clients come to us with Medicare questions, we immediately refer them to Seniormark. In my opinion, they are without a doubt the area experts when it comes to Medicare and Medicare insurance plans. Dan and his staff are professional, courteous and very knowledgeable in their field. I know my clients will be well served with Seniormark.” Rusty Eilerman Owner, Eilerman Insurance Agency
“I have sent other retiring employees to see Dan at Seniormark since our first meeting, including both my mother and father-in-law. I have never heard anything different than that what I have experienced personally – great service!” Julie Manning Human Resources Director, Holloway Sportswear, Inc.
“The entire retirement planning process is a huge undertaking. I thought with Sandy being a registered nurse and my administrative background, the healthcare component would not be too difficult. Boy was I wrong! Without your advice, direction, and assistance, I’m confident we would have made some bad decisions. You were able to navigate us through a very challenging process.” Thomas J. Boecker Retired President and CEO, Wilson Memorial Hospital
Join the List of Companies Who are Benefitting from Seniormark Services:
- – Wilson Health
- – American Trim
- – NKParts
- – Emerson
- – Holloway Sportswear
- – Northwestern Mutual/Bruce Dickman
- – Nationwide/Rusty Eilerman Insurance Agency
Talk to your Human Resource Department and have them give us a call. We would love to help your company with Medicare questions!
1. Personalized Communications – Monthly Electronic Newsletter
2. Quarterly Workshops – Covering Topics such as Medicare, Social Security and 401K planning.
3. Local Advisors – Expert Licensed Advisors conveniently located in Sidney or Vandalia.
4. Access to a Certified Financial Planner – Seniormark’s Certified Financial Planner Professional can answer any questions about your 401K and Retirement Planning.
5. Individualized Attention – Individual One-on-One Appointments. Can be face to face or over the phone.
6. Lifelong Support – We will assist your associates throughout their retirement days.
If you would like to learn more about this program, please give us a call at 937-492-8800 or email at email@example.com
Visit our Resources page to get all your Medicare questions answered!